[English | Español | 日本語]
- Name: Lajto (/’laɪ·to/)
- Legal name: David Andrés Martínez
- Birthday: April 20, 1995 (Cuenca, Spain)
- Sex: Male
- Citizenship: Spanish
- Residence: Oviedo, Spain
- Occupation: Student of Mathematics and Physics
- Alma mater: University of Oviedo
- Languages: Spanish (native), English (B2)
- I left school when I was 16 (2011) due to my rejection of the system.
- I came back to school when I was 21 (2016) once I became pragmatic.
- Studying (since 2018) Mathematics and Physics at the University of Oviedo.
- Mechanism: Any phenomenon is caused by external factors.
- Determinism: Randomness doesn’t exist; “random” means “I don’t know”.
- Behaviourism: Human behaviour is shaped by the environment.
- Realism: Reality exists indepently of us.
- Physicalism: Everything is physical, so no metaphysics.
- Atheism: Gods and deities don’t exist.
- Infinitism: The world has infinite characteristics.
- Pragmatism: Truth doesn’t exist; instead, we have usefulness.
- Holism: All systems are a whole, and not just the sum of their parts.
- Positivism: The only valid knowledge is science.
- Empiricism: Our theories must be tested in experiments.
- Radicalism: Intention to change the whole social system from its roots.
- Anarchism: Rejection of any kind of social authority.
- Environmentalism: Our environment must be restored and protected.
- Vegetarianism: I don’t eat animals.
- Humanism: Value for human beings, human societies and humanity.
- Malthusianism: Overpopulation is not sustainable.
- Secularism: Any kind of fiction should be out of our social system.
- Internationalism: All humanity must be united.